Ebony Business Network seeks to facilitate contact and exposure for BAME entrepreneurs within the UK . It particularly aims to encourage small and first-time entrepreneurs who may be nervous and a bit unsure as to how to go about merchandising their goods and services
We believe that most woman have the potential to be multiple business owners and we aim to empower them to achieve their entrepreneurial goals by providing a networking and personal /business development organisation which aims to encourage BAME to start up and scale up in their business journey
- To provide professional support to aspiring BAME women through mentoring, coaching training and organising training , personal development networking events.
- To empower and equip BAME women both in the developing world and diaspora with the tools needed to understand and take control of their finances and personal development.
- To provide advice, information and support to community business, voluntary organisation in developing business plan.
- To make awareness of integration issues in the BAME community.
- To organise seminars, workshops and conferences on subject of business organisation and development.
- To help professionals BAME to set up business and contribute to the development of UK and abroad.